Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Island Bound

Sophie is checking out all of the preparations and packing for the trip to the island.  So far she has made a nest in the suitcase, actually brought her mouse into the suitcase to be packed, played with the reed and waxed linen spools for weaving, and supervised the packing of her other toys and food.  I would love to know what is going on in her mind about all of this.  I have not gotten down her kitty carrier - why push my luck?  Hopefully she won't start playing hide and go seek when it's time to leave.

I definitely can't wait this long between trips again.  I can't remember what's there at the house or what I had planned to take up this trip.  As long as I get the laptop and Sophie in the car, though, all will be good.  Well, assuming I can remember how to get there!




No comments: