Thursday, February 14, 2013

Be My Valentine?

I'm excited to meet my potential new feline companion this afternoon.  I hope she is as sweet as her picture and description lead me to believe.

If so, I will have a perfect little valentine to get to know.  Why do we want our pets so much?  Or spend the time choosing just the perfect one?  While I know some people simply are not cat people,   I find that cats have a wonderful energy about them - the ancient Egyptians certainly agreed with me.

And some kitties may have a healing touch. http://consciouscat.net/2010/01/27/the-healing-power-of-cats/  Each of mine has also had some interesting personality quirks.....or is that just from living with me??

I just know that I miss the companionship, the purring, the energetic play times. I so hope that I will have pictures to share tomorrow.

No comments: