Sunday, November 17, 2013

Slower & Simpler - Special Poignant Moments



Trying to live a slower and simpler life leaves one open to poignant moments.  Perhaps the following article struck me because I just celebrated a birthday yesterday.  But I can hope that it would have caught me up and made me pause on any day.  And as I look forward to holiday visits with my own grandchildren, it is a wonderful reminder to be fully present in the moment, and listen to these darling souls.

Please read further for this touching reflection.


http://www.dailygood.org/story/586/a-five-year-old-s-reflections-on-life-and-death-steve-lewis/



Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children. --Khalil Gibran



No comments: