Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Business of Life

Back from a relaxing vacation for only a couple of days, and now in the throes of the "busy" work of teaching - making lists, gathering materials for kits, pricing tools, making up the basket kits....  I'm organized, and not stressed (exactly), but I'm just busy.

Reminded me a great blog that I read:

6 Solutions for the Chronically Busy at http://bemorewithless.com/nobusy/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BeMoreWithLess+%28Be+More+with+Less%29.

It has some great ideas, one of which is a new organizing tool that is a running list of all that you need to do (instead of the "to-do" list that is unmanageable and never, ever done) on workflowy.com. I think I'm going to try it - it's fits more with how I think. I'll still need my daytimer for appointments and what MUST get done that day.  Wonder if I can get it on my iphone???


No comments: