Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Twice a Week




   

When I first started blogging 2 years ago, it was mainly to share my transition to being an artist on Lopez Island and only intentioned to be for one year.  At the one year mark, due to loving comments from my readers (and probably perhaps because after one year it had become a habit), I decided to torture you with another year of random thoughts, trivia, striking fancies, and more new beginnings of island inspired art.

At this beginning of the third year, a change is needed.  While I don't know exactly what the content will be, I do know that I will post only twice a week, on Mondays and Thursdays.  (A caveat is already needed here.....twice only, unless something absolutely marvelous happens or is found and I simply must share.)  So no more slower and simpler Sundays....those tidbits will be included in the regular blogs.  This Thursday is the start of the new venture.  (I really wonder just how many mornings I'll show up at the computer and start blogging until I realize I don't need to do so?)

Mainly I'm trying to free up time and space for working on my book.  It has been mired and nearly lost in my present schedule.  This blog certainly isn't the only culprit, but simply one of several changes I need to make.  So I'm seeking to make new habits that will encourage a shift in my daily priorities.

Thank you, faithful readers, for your constancy.  I don't want to lose you.  Please have patience as we redefine our relationship!  Or put another way, if blogging is a journey, we need to change directions occasionally, reorient our compass.

As always, feedback is welcome!






No comments: