One of the problems I had when I started down the minimalist path was seeing the “small picture”....
Next time you’re feeling overwhelmed, try asking yourself a simple question or two.
- What’s one thing I can never find when I need it?
- What’s one thing that’s always in my way?
- What’s one thing I never use because it’s inconvenient to get to?
- What’s one thing I should eat more of?
- What’s one thing I should eat less of?
- What’s one thing I can throw away or donate?
- What’s one thing I can do to move this project forward?
- See more at: http://www.untitledminimalism.com/2013/03/the-power-of-simple-questions/#sthash.2HL1AIyf.dpuf