1. Lay the rope across your left hand with the free end hanging down. Form a small loop in the line in your hand.
2. Bring the free end up to and pass through the eye from the under side (the rabbit comes out of the hole) and wrap line around standing line (around the tree).
3. Feed line back down through the loop (the rabbit goes back down the hole).
4. Wrap tag end around it’s leg of the loop from back to front and then feed up and out of knot following next to path standing line takes coming into knot.
5. Pull on loop, standing line and tag end to tighten down the knot. Make sure there are two parallel wraps around one leg of loop and the tag end and standing line exit the knot together.