Monday, August 12, 2013

I'd Rather Be Weaving

My license plate holder does actually say "I'd rather be basket weaving", and that's exactly how I feel today.  After a lovely weekend shopping with my daughter (and I don't say that lightly - normally I hate to shop), going out to dinner with husband and daughter for sushi, seeing "Man of Steel" in the movie theatre (awesome eye candy), and helping to give a baby shower for my god-daughter at a friend's house, poolside, work beckons.

Reality is hitting on this Monday morning.  I need to prepare class kits for teaching this next weekend, have some orders to get shipped off, minutes to write from a meeting, appointments to keep and others to make......in other words, get my life back on track.

But I'm thinking that instead of only working on the "business" side of life today, I may treat myself with a break to work on weaving.....maybe work 3 hours, weave for 1 hour, and then repeat?

It's obvious that I simply do not relate to those who are bored in life.  There are way too many possibilities out there!

No comments: