Thursday, September 27, 2012

Details and Potholders


While running errands with my youngest grandson yesterday, I glanced down and discovered this precious surprise at the side of my driveway.  Even with all the lists (yes, still!  won't we all be glad when THOSE are done and I can write about something else), and remodeling woes and trying to get much accomplished in just two more days, it's nice to know that I can still be "in the moment".  It speaks to me of determination, persistence, and a reminder to open my eyes to what is around me every day.  Life truly is in the details, and I don't want to miss them.

And I really must be nesting a bit..... here are two new potholders I just crocheted for Anadaré. I know, I know, I have a lot of packing yet to do.  And this sounds a bit random. But I'll go crazy if I don't stop and create at times!


No comments: