Monday, December 1, 2014

About the Hummingbird Table Cloth

Having received several requests, here are the particulars on the Hummingbird Table Cloth
(posted earlier at http://sallyanaya.blogspot.com/2013/08/hummingbird-table-cloth.html):

There is no pattern, per se.  I started with a chart, but the pattern evolved from there, as I saw where I needed to add vines, delete some busy-ness, etc.  It is one of the few things that I've made where the original concept and pattern changed constantly. So my apologies that there is no pattern to share.

It is 74" in diameter.  

Completed cloth:




Some of the detail that was previously posted:




Thank you, all, for your interest in this work.  I've already asked my daughter to keep it as a family heirloom....or at least humor me until I die.

No comments: